Choosing a law firm to guide and advise you in estate planning is one of the most important tasks you will do for yourself and for your family. Experience and trust are just some of the factors to consider when choosing an estate planning attorney. At Restovich Braun & Associates, we assist and counsel our clients and their families during some of the most difficult times of their lives with issues involving elder care, estate planning, probate, conservatorship and guardianship, trusts, and litigation involving estates and fiduciaries.
Our attorneys and knowledgeable staff offer services including the following:
- Drafting of wills, powers of attorney, advance directives (medical powers of attorney and living wills), and other estate planning documents
- Probate of wills, determination of heirship, and administration of estates and trusts
- Estate planning and tax planning
- Testamentary and inter vivos trusts: creation, modification, and termination, including litigation matters
- Fiduciary litigation involving trusts, estates, and guardianships
- Conservatorship and Guardianship: creation and administration, including litigation involving contests
Please contact one of our estate planning attorneys to answer your questions and provide you valuable advice on what estate planning package best suits your needs.