Representing Your Interests In Administrative Law Matters
At Restovich Braun & Associates, our attorneys have a vast amount of experience in representing individuals and businesses in administrative law matters before various school, municipal, state and federal councils, commissions and boards. Competition and aggressive counsel is essential to protecting your rights.
Our administrative law experience has included representation of individuals and businesses involved in matters with the following administrative agencies:
- United States Social Security Administration
- United States Department of Labor
- United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Minnesota Department of Health and Human Services — Daycare licensing
- Minnesota Board of Nursing
- Minnesota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice
- Minnesota Board of Pharmacy
- Local city council, town board and county commission hearings
- Zoning, Planning and Development hearings
- Expulsion Hearings — Minnesota Pupil’s Fair Student Dismissal Act
If you have any questions or wish to speak with an attorney regarding an administrative law matter or representation, contact one of our attorneys today.
Get Legal Help. Don’t Hesitate.
With over 25 years’ experience, Restovich Braun & Associates is the go-to law firm in Rochester for administrative law needs. Contact us online or call 507-218-2004 today to find out how we can help you.