We Play Hard. We Play Fair.
We Play To Win.
Tom R. Braun
Tom was born and raised in Princeton, Minnesota. After graduating from Princeton High School, Tom enrolled at the University of Minnesota in Duluth, Minnesota. Tom received a double major, earning high academic honors in Political Science and Criminology.
Shortly after graduating from UMD, Tom enrolled at the University of Minnesota Law School. While attending the University of Minnesota Law School, Tom served as a law clerk to the Honorable Judge Pamela Alexander of the Fourth Judicial District. Tom also worked as a prosecutor for the St. Louis County Attorney's Office where he tried misdemeanor, gross misdemeanor and felony cases. Tom graduated from the law school with honors.
Immediately after taking the Minnesota State Bar Examination he moved to Rochester, Minnesota to begin his legal career with George F. Restovich and Associates. Tom is now the co-owner of Restovich Braun & Associates. Tom has extensive litigation experience in the areas of criminal defense, family law and personal injury matters.
Tom has extensive experience in litigating family law matters, including divorce cases, custody disputes, spousal maintenance claims, child support matters and third-party custody actions. Additionally, he was recently named a Top 10 Attorney in the State of Minnesota by National Academy of Family Law Attorneys. Tom has represented criminal defendants in state and federal court. Tom has tried numerous cases to jury verdict, including charges of murder, criminal sexual conduct, drug offenses and domestic abuse claims.
Tom has also represented numerous businesses, non-profit organizations and individuals in complex civil litigation matters involving personal injuries, breach of contract, employment matters, contested probate proceedings and professional licensure defense.
- University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- J.D. - 2005
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: With Honors
- University of Minnesota Duluth, Duluth, Minnesota
- B.A. - 2002
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Political Science
- Major: Criminology
- Princeton High School
- Minnesota, 2005
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 2006
- Top 10 Attorney in the State of Minnesota, National Academy of Family Law Attorneys
- Olmsted County Bar Association, Member
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member
- Dodge County Bar Association
- Minnesota Criminal Defense Attorneys Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Life Member
- Honorable Judge Pamela Alexander of the Fourth Judicial District, Law Clerk
- St. Louis County Attorney’s Office, Prosecutor
- George F. Restovich and Associates
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Fatal Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Family Law
- Criminal Defense
- Civil Litigation