We Play Hard. We Play Fair.
We Play To Win.
Anna M. Restovich
Anna was born and raised in Rochester, Minnesota. She attended St. John’s Grade School, Lourdes High School, and graduated from Mayo High School in 1994. She earned her Bachelor of Arts Degree from the University of Notre Dame, Indiana, 1999, majoring in both English and Theology. She graduated from the University of Minnesota Law School in 2002.
Following graduation in 2002, Anna had the honor and privilege of joining her father, George F. Restovich, in his solo legal practice in Rochester, Minnesota, which he started in 1992. Anna is now the co-owner of Restovich Braun & Associates.
Anna has been actively involved in the Rochester community, including in her parish, the Co-Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist and Rochester Catholic Schools, and has served on several boards and committees.
Anna has diverse litigation experience in the areas of family law (divorce/custody/third-party custody, spousal maintenance, child support, adoption), civil litigation (representing religious and educational institutions), estate planning/probate, personal injury, and criminal defense (serious felonies including criminal sexual conduct, drug offenses, assault/domestic abuse, DUI). She has successfully tried a number of criminal and civil cases throughout her legal career.
- University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- J.D. - 05/2002
- University of Notre Dame, South Bend, Indiana
- B.A. - 1999
- Major: English
- Major: Theology
- Mayo High School
- Minnesota, 2002
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 2006
- Minnesota Board of Public Defense (2012-2022, Chair 2016-2022)
- Hiawatha Homes, Inc. Board (2008-2018)
- Samaritan Bethany Foundation Board and Development Committee (2007-2017)
- School Sisters of Notre Dame and the Sisters of St. Francis Joint Review Board (2007-2012)
- Knob Hill Home Owners’ Association Board (2004-2008)
- National Diocesan Attorneys Association (since 2008)
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Olmsted County Bar Association (Vice President, 2004)
- Civil Litigation
- Criminal Defense
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Representation of Religious and Educational Institutions
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate