Protecting Your Interests In Family Law Matters
Family law issues can take a tremendous toll on your financial picture and emotional well-being. Important and often conflicting rights are at stake. Experienced legal counsel is essential for successfully navigating the often rough waters of family law.
In southeastern Minnesota, you can find reliable, experienced guidance at the Rochester law firm of Restovich Braun & Associates. We understand the challenges involved in family law matters. Our attorneys have the extensive experience and well-honed skills necessary for protecting your interests and providing practical, solution-oriented guidance.
Effective Advocacy In All Types Of Family Law Matters
Our full-service family law practice encompasses:
- Divorce: We handle all aspects of divorce in both contested and uncontested cases, including post-dissolution issues. Our wide breadth of experience spans from negotiating and drafting divorce settlement agreements to litigating complex, high-stakes cases.
- Property division: Our lawyers will provide aggressive advocacy to protect your property interests in divorce. We routinely handle disputes regarding separate versus marital property as well as valuation issues regarding high-value assets.
- Child custody: Our firm can help you navigate challenging custody proceedings, protecting your rights and maintaining a focus on the best interests of your child. We also handle modifications and out-of-state relocation issues.
- Spousal support: Our lawyers are well-versed in the legal standards governing spousal support, and we have extensive experience handling contested issues in high-income cases.
- Adoption assistance: We provide comprehensive guidance on all aspects of adoptions, including local adoptions, stepparent adoptions, grandparent adoptions and out-of-state adoptions. Our attorneys routinely work with employees of Mayo Clinic seeking to pursue adoption.
- Appeals: Our attorneys have experience handling family law appeals before the Minnesota Court of Appeals as well as the Minnesota Supreme Court.
- Prenuptial and antenuptial agreements: We help make sense of prenuptial and antenuptial agreements by making it easy to come up with a sound strategy that protects your family’s future.
Trusted Legal Guidance For More Than Two Decades
As a local family-run firm with deep roots in the area and a rich legacy of excellence, we are well-equipped to handle even the most complex family law issues.
Learn more about how our experienced Rochester-based family law attorneys can help you. Take the first step by contacting us online or by calling 507-218-2004. Evening and weekend appointments are available by request.
Se habla español.